Find Us On :

P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Boa Hancock

Show more

Title : P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Boa Hancock

Description:
Excellent Model One Piece Neo DX Portraits of Pirates 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted Figure: 
Boa Hancock

 P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Boa Hancock

 ORDER HERE

Boa Hancock theater

Boa Hancock, the sole female member of The Seven Warlords of the Sea! It’s fun to see her falls in love with Luffy and I hope they will get together in the end. =]

I seldom post figures of the characters from shonen manga like One Piece or Naruto coz I thought most Nekomagic visitors were more into girl figures. But I guess I was wrong, I actually got some request for more news for One Piece and other shonen manga. Today we have 3 post for One Piece figures. I’ll see how you guys respond to them. I you guys like them, then I’ll keep posting them from now on. If not, then I’ll save my time and not bother them next time.

Responses to : P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Boa Hancock

0 comments:

Post a Comment