Find Us On :

P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Franky Strong World

Show more

Title : P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Franky Strong World

Description:
Excellent Model One Piece Neo DX
Portraits of Pirates 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted Figure:
Franky (Strong Edition)
Mega House




Here is Franky, the cyborg who is the shipwright in Thousand Sunny and he love cola a lot. I didn’t like him at first when he first showed up in the manga. Well I’ll just save my BS here. I think most of you who’re reading this post should know him a lot better than I do. =P

I seldom post figures of the characters from shonen manga like One Piece or Naruto coz I thought most Nekomagic visitors were more into girl figures. But I guess I was wrong, I actually got some request for more news for One Piece and other shonen manga. Today we have 3 post for One Piece figures. I’ll see how you guys respond to them. I you guys like them, then I’ll keep posting them from now on. If not, then I’ll save my time and not bother them next time.

Sculpted by ATTM
From the record-smashing super-hit movie Strong World comes the fifth release in the P.O.P. Strong Edition series! This is an exact replica of Franky from the movie’s climax – featuring huge guns, a cola-storage unit in his stomach and even the Strong Hammer! With the most volume, and the most features, of any of the releases in this series this is definitely the Franky figure fans have been waiting for!







Responses to : P.O.P ( Portrait.Of.Pirates ) NEO-DX Franky Strong World

0 comments:

Post a Comment