Title : One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse
Description:
One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse
ORDER HERE
Sculpted by Jango of UplarkThe fifth round of releases in the P.O.P. Strong Edition line, based on the super-hit Strong World movie, is here! Chopper is back – and this time he is wearing the suit he wore in the climactic finish of the movie! Featuring a scaled-down mini-bazooka, this is a super-cute, super-cool version of everyone’s favorite reindeer!
Tony Tony Chopper, the cute little mascot of One Piece! I think beside Kanu, Tamanee, and Saber, he has the most number of figures out there in the market. j/k
I seldom post figures of the characters from shonen manga like One Piece or Naruto coz I thought most Nekomagic visitors were more into girl figures. But I guess I was wrong, I actually got some request for more news for One Piece and other shonen manga. Today we have 3 post for One Piece figures. I’ll see how you guys respond to them. I you guys like them, then I’ll keep posting them from now on. If not, then I’ll save my time and not bother them next time.



![Transformers the Movie CV03 Transformers Starscream & Spaceship Takaratomy (Complete) Takaratomy [JAPAN] best seller Transformers the Movie CV03 Transformers Starscream & Spaceship Takaratomy (Complete) Takaratomy [JAPAN] best seller](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkIjGRm7CDkkKpjlSLWwYrB0oCW0hP2l4uTgW7hGRE256COBLhTJfvFjIQKbY2kp-M0ePXISfDWIQnL5TH8HolTJMP7e5625Jsbt1qEFqQ74GbGMbA1Hy7kyhQO2fRYmR46b37dmJ9NDWz/s72-c/trusted.png)











Responses to : One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse
0 comments:
Post a Comment