Find Us On :

One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse

Show more

Title : One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse

Description:

One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse

ORDER HERE

Sculpted by Jango of Uplark
The fifth round of releases in the P.O.P. Strong Edition line, based on the super-hit Strong World movie, is here! Chopper is back – and this time he is wearing the suit he wore in the climactic finish of the movie! Featuring a scaled-down mini-bazooka, this is a super-cute, super-cool version of everyone’s favorite reindeer!

Tony Tony Chopper, the cute little mascot of One Piece! I think beside Kanu, Tamanee, and Saber, he has the most number of figures out there in the market. j/k

I seldom post figures of the characters from shonen manga like One Piece or Naruto coz I thought most Nekomagic visitors were more into girl figures. But I guess I was wrong, I actually got some request for more news for One Piece and other shonen manga. Today we have 3 post for One Piece figures. I’ll see how you guys respond to them. I you guys like them, then I’ll keep posting them from now on. If not, then I’ll save my time and not bother them next time.




Responses to : One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Ver. 2 Strong Edition 1/8 PVC figure by Megahouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment