Find Us On :

Birdy the Mighty Decode 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Birdy Cephon Altera

Show more

Title : Birdy the Mighty Decode 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Birdy Cephon Altera

Description:
Birdy the Mighty Decode 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Birdy Cephon Altera
  • Official Birdy the Mighty Decode Figure
  • Height: approx. 230mm



Tetsuwan Birdy is really not my cup of tea. I have the first 8 volumes of the manga but I couldn’t even finish the first one. I tried by best to finish it but I just couldn’t. It’s too boring for me. Just like the other manga “Patlabor” by Yuki Masami. The manga is really boring but the anime is great. So maybe I should try to watch the Birdy anime. But I heard that the anime quality is really bad? =P




I don’t know about you, but to me upLark is a really new figure manufacturer. I checked they website and found that they were used to be “Eye up”, they just changed their name to “upLark” on April 01, 2009 (You can some of their products here and here). Althought they are a fairly new company in the PVC figure industry, their products are pretty good. If you’re still thinking whether to pre-order this figure or not, I’ll say just go ahead. Their quality is pretty good. =]

Responses to : Birdy the Mighty Decode 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Birdy Cephon Altera

0 comments:

Post a Comment