Title : Creator's Labo CL#026 Neon Genesis Evangelion Shikinami Asuka Langley PVC Figure
Description:
Creator's Labo CL#026 Neon Genesis Evangelion Shikinami Asuka Langley PVC FigureYamato
- Official Neon Genesis Evangelion Figure
- Height: approx. 250mm
- Material: PVC and ABS
- Limited availability
Yamato is going to release the Creators’ Labo #026 Shikinami Asuka Langley ( 式波・アスカ・ラングレ ) non-scale PVC figure illustrated by Shunya Yamashita from the from the anime “Neon Genesis Evangelion” ( 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン ). Will be released in November 2010. Around 250mm tall, 8,800 yen.
Wow this Asuka is cute! I like her butt and her delicate little chest. I really want to get her but I’ll wait until Kotobukiya announce their Asuka and see which one I’ll go for. I don’t have money to get both of them. (T T.
The Evangelion 2.22 BluRay & DVD is out. How do you guys like it? I still haven’t watch it yet but I’m pretty sure I’ll fall for Asuka and Mari after watching it. XD



![Transformers the Movie CV03 Transformers Starscream & Spaceship Takaratomy (Complete) Takaratomy [JAPAN] best seller Transformers the Movie CV03 Transformers Starscream & Spaceship Takaratomy (Complete) Takaratomy [JAPAN] best seller](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkIjGRm7CDkkKpjlSLWwYrB0oCW0hP2l4uTgW7hGRE256COBLhTJfvFjIQKbY2kp-M0ePXISfDWIQnL5TH8HolTJMP7e5625Jsbt1qEFqQ74GbGMbA1Hy7kyhQO2fRYmR46b37dmJ9NDWz/s72-c/trusted.png)







Responses to : Creator's Labo CL#026 Neon Genesis Evangelion Shikinami Asuka Langley PVC Figure
0 comments:
Post a Comment