Find Us On :

Devil May Cry 4 1/10 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Statue: Majin Nero

Show more

Title : Devil May Cry 4 1/10 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Statue: Majin Nero

Description:
Devil May Cry 4 1/10 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Statue: Majin Nero
Kotobukiya

I have to admit that I've paid little attention to the Devil May Cry saga in recent years. In fact, I haven't even opened my copy of Devil May Cry 4 that I picked up for a measly $10 when it just happened to be on sale. With Bayonetta about to hit the store shelves here in America though, I've found myself wanting to maybe give it a chance, and if anything this figure gives me hope that the game might not be so terrible as I once thought it might be.


Yamato did a wonderful job on the details for the most part. The jacket looks great, Nero's face isn't too bad, and the pose is decent. The hair bothers me a little bit, and if you've played any of the games, you might know why. It always came off as very smooth, so I was half-hoping, judging by the thumbnails of the picture, that they would have done something similar. On closer inspection, it was nothing of the sort.
I do love the huge blue devil they have standing behind him, though. In fact, I might actually like it more than Nero himself. I might have settled for a figure of the devil alone if they had made it a little bigger. Considering they've got both Nero and the devil though, 1//10th scale isn't so bad. If you feel it is, you can preorder it now. It's scheduled to ship in the middle of December.



Responses to : Devil May Cry 4 1/10 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Statue: Majin Nero

0 comments:

Post a Comment