Find Us On :

Excellent Model Macross Frontier 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Sheryl Nome (Last Frontier Version)

Show more

Title : Excellent Model Macross Frontier 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Sheryl Nome (Last Frontier Version)

Description:
Alpha Omega is going to release the Excellent Model Sheryl Nome ( シェリル・ノーム ) Last Frontier Ver. ( ラスト・フロンティアver. ) 1/8 PVC figure from the anime “Macross Frontier” ( マクロスF <フロンティア> ). Will be released in July 2010. Around 210mm tall, 6,800 yen. Castoffable.


I’m so regret that I starting to love Macross Frontier so late. Since I’m not into robot anime, I waited all the Macross F BD/DVD has been released before I started to watch it. I fell in love with this show right away but I was too late. There weren’t many Macross F figures in the market to start with and since I’m not an alternative color person, all the nice figures of Sheryl and Ranka (e.g. sm queen Sheryl and star x2 Ranka) were gone before I could get my hand on them. =(
I know the chance is really small, but I hope that Megahouse will re-release the star x2 Ranka and the Nyan Nyan Ranka, and Alpha Omega will re-release the blue color sm queen Sheryl when the second Macross F movie comes out.

Responses to : Excellent Model Macross Frontier 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Sheryl Nome (Last Frontier Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment