Find Us On :

Toy Story Woody Sci-Fi Revoltech No.010 action figure by Kaiyodo

Show more

Title : Toy Story Woody Sci-Fi Revoltech No.010 action figure by Kaiyodo

Description:
Kaiyodo is going to release the Sci-Fi Revoltech No.010 Woody ( ウッディ ) action figure from Disney/Pixar animation movie “Toy Story” ( トイ・ストーリー ). Will be released on August 01, 2010. Around 150mm tall, 2,714 yen.
Wow, Woody and Buzz Lightyear are here! Toy Story was one of my farovite Disney movies. I think it was the first animation movie that was done with all 3D CG. I know 3D CG is really normal these days. But back in 1995, it was the coolest thing that you could ever see on the big screen. You wouldn’t believe how my eyes wide opened when I first watched Jurassic Park 17 years ago, lol. (OO.


*Buss Lightyear sold separately*

Responses to : Toy Story Woody Sci-Fi Revoltech No.010 action figure by Kaiyodo

0 comments:

Post a Comment