Find Us On :

Show more

Title :

Description:
SCI-FI Revoltech Series No.005 The Nightmare Before Christmas Pre-Painted Figure: Jack Skellington
Sega

I like The Night Before Christmas a lot!!! It is one of my all time favorite from highschool. I was so excited when I knew Revoltech was going to release this Jack figure. I think I’m going to buy 3 of him, one for myself and two for my friends, this time. XD

From the classic animation masterpiece, the Nightmare Before Christmas, comes an amazing new figure of the hero – Jack Skellington!
This figure features an incredible amount of articulation, allowing your place Jack in any pose you can think of – from the movie, or your own imagination! Featuring a number of options parts, you can customize your Jack to whatever mood or mannerism you like!
  • Option Parts
  • Option Face x 4
  • Option Hand x 3
  • Display Stand x 1
  • Nameplate x 1

Responses to :

0 comments:

Post a Comment