Find Us On :

Gintama GEM Series 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Hijikata Tosiro

Show more

Title : Gintama GEM Series 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Hijikata Tosiro

Description:
Megahouse is going to release the G.E.M. series Hijikata Toshiro ( 土方十四郎 ) 1/8 PVC from the manga/anime “Gintama” ( 銀魂 ). Will be released in June 2010. Around 250mm tall, 6,600 yen.


You can order him here

From result of the “Male or Female (or other)” poll we have last week, it shows that we have 26% of the Nekomagic readers are female (and 5% for “other”). That’s a lot more than I expect! So I decide to post some male figures here to pleasure the ladies.
I don’t know anything about Gintama. I got the first volume of the Gintama manga long time ago but I only read the first couple chapters and I dropped it. I wasn’t interested in it at all so I was so shocked when it became so popular. XD



Responses to : Gintama GEM Series 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Hijikata Tosiro

0 comments:

Post a Comment